Here are several collections of photographs of the Dominion Wheel & Foundries site, including details of all four buildings: the foundry itself (153 Eastern Avenue), the office building (171 Eastern Avenue), and the warehouse and machine shop (161 and 185 Eastern Avenue respectively).
These photos are all free to download and use.
- Historic photos - pre-2020 photos of the site
- Pre-demolition photos - current photos taken before partial demolition of the foundry building (153 Eastern Avenue)
- Demolition photos - photos of the demolition in process
- Photos of protests - photos of the demonstrations that took place to protest the proposed destruction of the buildings
- Graffiti - photos of the graffiti that has come (and often gone) on the hoardings